The 8 types of graphic design
1. Visual identity graphic design.
2. Marketing & advertising graphic design.
3. User interface graphic design.
4. Publication graphic design.
5. Packaging graphic design.
6. Motion graphic design.
7. Environmental graphic design.
8. Art and illustration for graphic design
Graphic design is a craft where professionals create visual content to communicate messages. By applying
visual hierarchy and page layout techniques, designers use typography and pictures to meet users’ specific
needs and focus on the logic of displaying elements in interactive designs, to optimize the user experience.